Well-founded strategic decisions
At what price do you wish to buy or sell a company? A strategic decision to buy or sell a company requires insight in the firm’s value. The valuation can be leading during price discussions and negotiations. With the knowledge on the valuation, your strategic decision is well-founded.
Would you like to have more information on business valuation, mergers or acquisitions? Or would you like to involve someone regarding your strategic decision? Please, do not hesitate to contact us!
Supreme can assist you during a merger- or acquisition procedure in the following ways:
- Giving insight into the stand-alone value of a company;
- Giving insight into the value drivers (competitive advantages) and synergies from a potential transaction;
- Validation and substantiation to stakeholders (shareholders, supervisory board, board of directors, etc.);
- Support during negotiations regarding the (non)-binding offer, the letter of intent and the sale and purchase agreement;
- Fairness opinion;
- Process management during a merger- or acquisition process; and
- Integration of the acquisition in the financial statements.
The valuation is based on a fundamental company analysis including the historical developments, competitive advantages, the market and the industry. Moreover, a benchmark will be performed with respect to similar firms.
Based on this approach, the value will hold during negotiations. Furthermore, you will be ensured of a reliable party during negotiations.
Regarding an intended sale of shares, Supreme guided the entire acquisition on behalf of the sellers.
Purchase price allocation
After acquiring the company, the acquisition needed to be incorporated into the financial statements. Supreme drafted the purchase price allocation.
Due to a dispute between two shareholders regarding the price of the shares to be transferred, the interim board member asked for a valuation. Supreme drafted an independent valuation.